|"Be a Parent Thing"|
|Season , Episode 21|
|Premiere date:||Febuary 21, 2016|
|Previous Episode:||"City of Bruceton Mills"|
Be a Parent Thing is the 21st episode of the 14th season.
The day before CJ along with Riley and Maya find orphened children and CJ wants to take care of them but she and her friends have no idea how hard it is. CJ, Fenwick, Crispo and Lori agree to add it to the list much to Ron's disdain. Before they try it Ron suggests taking them back to there home which the foster parents say they can't take them back. When Ron asks why they say because. Now stuck with these apperently unwanted children the group starts there list thing and discovers that being a parent is hard but rewarding. Meanwhile Mrs. Peters is given a mission kill her daughter Ellie as proof of her loyalty to Brian's cause. Since she is of minimal significance to them it should be easy to accomplish.
- Brian: "Mrs. Peters of have a mission for you"
- Mrs. Peters: "Yes sir what do you need"
- Brian: "I need you to kill your daughter Ellie. Since she is of minimal significance to them it should be easy"
- Mrs. Peters: "*sigh*"
- — Brian telling Mrs. Peter to kill her daughter
- Mrs Peters: "You piece of (redacted)"
- Co-Worker 1: "I see you recieved your mission from the boss"
- Mrs Peters: "Why would you even do this?"
- Co-Worker 1: "You should be thanking me Peters. Now you can prove your alligence to us by destroying the thing that binds you"
- Mrs Peters: "ugh *sigh*"
- — Mrs Peters confronting her co-worker